7th International Symposium
organized by International Burch University (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
MULTIDISCIPLINARY TOPICS IN HUMANITIES, SOCIAL AND NATURAL SCIENCES
Sarajevo, 20 May 2021
CALL FOR PAPERS
International Burch University is pleased to announce that the 7th International Symposium: MULTIDISCIPLINARY TOPICS IN HUMANITIES, SOCIAL AND NATURAL SCIENCES is going to be held in Sarajevo (B&H) on 20 May 2021. We invite you to submit papers (Paper submission guidelines) or posters (Poster guidelines), which can be presented either online via video link or in person, and which investigate some of the following topics within the fields of humanities, social and natural sciences:
Faculty of Education and Humanities:
- General Linguistics (phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics)
- Applied linguistics (bilingualism, language assessment, language pedagogy, second language acquisition, discourse analysis etc.)
- Language Teaching (English for Specific Purposes, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
- Literature (Literary History, Literary Criticism, Approaches to Literature, Poetry, Literary Genres etc.)
- Other topics related to education
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences:
- Management and Marketing (including: information systems in management, organizations, operations and manufacturing management, social media marketing, marketing measurement and analysis)
- Economics and Finances (including: accounting, economic theory and policy, finances, tourism)
- Law (including: business law, constitutional law, EU law, international law, private law, public law)
- Political Science and International Politics (including: communications and journalism, crime and security, EU integration and EU enlargement, international relations, sociology, political theory and philosophy, public policy)
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences:
- Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Math (including: Genetics, Molecular biology, Applied Physics, Mechanics, Optical Physics, Nuclear Physics, Radiation Physics, Organic Chemistry, Algebra, Combinatorics, Math Analysis)
- Civil Engineering and Architecture (including: Environmental engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering,, Mining Engineering, Transport Engineering, Water Resources Engineering)
- Electrical Engineering and IT (including: Electronics, Computer Engineering, Power Engineering, Optical Engineering, Computer Science, Web Development, Signal Processing, Embedded Systems)
- Mechanical Engineering (including: Acoustical Engineering, Manufacturing, Optomechanical Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Sports Engineering, Vehicle Engineering, Power-plant Engineering, Energy)
- Interdisciplinary (including: Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Energy Engineering, Applied Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Nanoengineering, Biological Engineering, Building services Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Machine Learning)
The official language of the symposium is English. The presentations and abstracts can be submitted in English, German, Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian. Poster presentations will be also organized in poster sessions for those participants who wish to present their work that way.
We accept only the papers not published or considered for publishing elsewhere.
Students may submit the maximum of two abstracts as authors or co-authors. The fee for the second presentation will be reduced.
Prof. Željka Babić, full professor in the field of English Language, The adverbials strike back
Hamdija Pašić, creative director of Communis agency, Copywriting in creative industry
Ismail Šehić, ma.dg.mech.ing, BRAVO director, Importance of Self-Development
Natasa Tandir, Dean of Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University-Enterprise Cooperation-Way to SUCCESS
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS*
Due date for application and abstract submission: 1 May 2021.
If you have any questions related to the symposium, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
*Abstracts have to be written in the English, Bosnian, Croatian or Serbian language.
|Participants studying in Bosnia and Herzegovina||30 BAM|
|Participants studying outside Bosnia and Herzegovina||50 €|
For presentation to be held in person, the fee will be paid at the registration on 20 May 2021 from 8.30 to 09.30 a.m. For online registration please contact the chairpersons ([email protected]) for more details.
Please note that all payments for domestic students are in BAM (KM).
- INTESA SANPAOLO BANKA
Broj računa: 154 160 200 583 1026
- SPARKASSE BANK
Broj računa: 199 497 008 524 0513
Primalac: International Burch University
Adresa: Francuske revolucije bb, 71210 Ilidža, Bosna i Hercegovina
Svrha uplate: kotizacija za 7th International Symposium.
International Payment (EURO ACCOUNT).
BANK: SPARKASSE BANK D.D.
Charge Type: ALL CHARGES BORNE BY ME
ADDRESS: Zmaja od Bosne 7
Beneficiary Name: International Burch University
Address: Francuske revolucije bb
|May 7, 2021||Deadline for the submission of abstracts|
|May 5, 2021||Selected abstract announcements|
|May 20, 2021||Beginning of the registration, opening ceremony|
|May 20, 2021||Closing ceremony|
|June 15, 2021||Deadline for the submission of full papers|
|July 30, 2021||Selected paper publication|
Assist. Prof. Dr. Amna Brdarević Čeljo, International Burch University, BiH
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Vildana Dubravac, International Burch University, BiH
To contact the chairpersons please email [email protected]